If you’re like me, buying the PERFECT gift can be difficult. You know your friends, of course…but do they want another coffee mug with their name on it to sit in the back of their cabinet, or do you go big and buy them the best freaking gift everrrrr!?
You’re thanking your BFFFFFFF for supporting your love & marriage, for taking time off of work to go out of town for your bachelorette party, for helping you choose the perfect song to walk down the isle to, for buying a dress they’ll probably never wear again, and for spending LOTS of money to be by your side as you say, “I DO.”
We’ve chosen some cool gifts that aren’t like the rest, because your bridesmaids aren’t like the rest!
Personalized Wood Bath Caddy $49.99– Who doesn’t love treating themselves to a bath? This is how the ladies in our office reward themselves after a long week of big accomplishments. If you’re looking for less expensive options, Google “wooden bath caddy.” You’ll have caddies galore!
BUY IT HERE: http://www.personalcreations.com/product/-30191306?
Lush Bath Bombs – Looking for something to pair with your bath caddy? These bath bombs are RAD! Seriously, forget bubble bath. These bath bombs by Lush are so beautiful to watch dissolve, and they change the entire color of the bath water! They range between $4.50 and
Ulta Gift Card – Do your ladies like makeup!? Ulta Beauty is AMAZING and has a variety of products and a great team always willing to help find the best products for you! Their products range from drugstore cosmetics to high end beauty products. http://www.ulta.com
Bridesmaids Hangers – I wish I would have gotten myself one of these when I was getting married! When your photographer is taking photos of your dress, it help to have a personalized hanger to include in the photos! You can personalize these in so many ways, and they’re a cute gift for your bridesmaids!
Wine Picnic Cooler – $66.50 – Now this is cool! This picnic basket comes with wine glasses, melamine plates, a corkscrew, napkins, a cheese knife, and flatware. My sister gave her bridesmaids one and I LOVE mine! It’s practical and perfect for a nice walk in the park followed by a picnic!
Jewelry – If you have specific jewelry or shoes you’d prefer that they wear, you could gift that to them!
BUY IT HERE: https://www.etsy.com
Different gift certificates for each bridesmaid – If all of your bridesmaids have different tastes, let them choose their own gift, on you! You can never go wrong with gift certificates.
Electric Wine Opener $21.99 – I have one of these and I LOVE IT! I don’t even drink wine very often, but this is great for holidays, gatherings, parties, etc. Instead of spending time opening wine bottles for everyone at your party, this electric wine opener does ALL the work – quickly!
Primula® Classic Tea Maker $24.99 – Have someone in your life that loves tea? This classic tea maker lets you brew tea in a press that makes steeping and serving convenient. It’s made of heat-resistant glass and keeps loose tea out of the cup!
IT’S HERE!!! Our bi-annual Bubbly & Boudoir Party! This is a full day of back to back boudoir sessions that we offer at an exclusive price! Contact us TODAY to reserve your spot (262) 757-5260 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: November 19th 2016
VENUE: The Farm At Dover (26060 Washington Ave. Dover, WI 53139)
STYLIST: Jillian Doherty http://www.jilliandoherty.com
LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER: Cassandra Spiegelhoff (Owner of C.Mae Design LLC)
PACKAGE ONE $550 + tax
– Professional hair and makeup styling by our celebrity stylist Jillian Doherty
– 40 minute photography session
– 2 outfits
– 10 edited images
– Private & password protected online gallery with FREE downloads. Option to purchase additional prints.
PACKAGE TWO $650 + tax
– Professional hair and makeup styling by our celebrity stylist Jillian Doherty
– 1 hour photography session
– 3 outfits
– 15 edited images
– Professionally printed “Little Black Book” highlighting your images from the session.
– Private & password protected online gallery with FREE downloads with option to purchase additional prints
– Must be 21 or older to participate
– Only 8 sessions available so CONTACT US NOW! call or text 262-757-5260
– 50% down required to reserve your session (non-refundable)
– Payment is due in full at the time of your session. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
To book your session or questions please contact us at (262) 757-5260 or at email@example.com
Choosing wedding songs can be extremely difficult. Each moment of your
day is worthy of having it’s own special experience. And since every
bride deserves to have her memorable experience as well, we’ve Youtubed,
Googled, and searched countless playlists from Pandora and Spotify to
narrow down some of our favorite wedding songs for your Processional and
First Dance! We’d love for you to comment and add to our list!
Ingrid Michaelson – Can’t Help Falling in Love
John Legend – You & I
John Legend – All of Me
Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
Thomas Rhett – Die a Happy Man
Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
Death Cab for Cutie – I Will Follow You Into the Dark
Who you pick as your wedding photographer is such a huge deal and should be well thought out!
We’d like to share with you some of the items we love to educate our clients about when picking their wedding photographer:
#1 – Make sure you like their style of photography!!! Are you looking for more natural & candid shots or more traditional? C.Mae Design’s style is definitely much more candid, relaxed, and real.
#2 – Make sure you do an engagement shoot with your photographer! Although you may have already done an engagement session with someone, your wedding photographer may have a very different style. The great thing about all of our wedding packages is that they ALL include an engagement session!!!! This is amazing because it give us a chance to work with you before the big day. It also gives us a chance to get to know you two more as a couple!
#3 – Make sure your wedding package includes all of your images copyright free or the option to purchase your digital images copyright free! All of C.Mae Design’s wedding packages includes ALL of your images copyright free. This allows you to purchase prints from anywhere you wish! We do offer professional printing services such as beautiful wrapped canvases, thin-wrap metallic prints, and exotic flush mount metal prints! If you choose someone who doesn’t offer you the digital images it will force you to only order prints through them. This can be very costly and usually not included into your package.
#4 – Share your vision!!!! Your photographer should share the same vision you have for your wedding day. A lot of photographers will show up, do their job, and deliver the product. C.Mae Design thrives on proving legendary experiences through unbelievable customer service. We believe that your wedding day should be filled with so much LOVE & LAUGHTER! We also offer services such as SAME-DAY SLIDESHOWS that will really WOW your guests!!
#5 – Every angle counts! Make sure your wedding package includes at least two photographers! We highly discourage choosing a wedding photographer or a package that only includes one person. There are simply too many things that happen throughout the day for one person to cover. ALL of our packages includes at least two photographers (one lead and one assistant). Even our larger packages include two lead photographers!!! This really ensures that every moment and angle is captured! We also have an amazing videographer that is also included into our packages! WE EVEN HAVE A DRONE!!!! Truly focusing on capturing every angle.
If you are shopping around please take these five things into consideration when choosing your photographer. There are a million and one photographers out there so makes sure you are asking these questions! We strongly believe in client education so they can make the best choice possible. We’d love to be considered and would love to have the opportunity to further discuss your wedding day and vision!
Dec. 31st is a time for reflection and planning into the new year! Here are 5 New Year’s Resolutions to make with your partner in 2016!
5. Leave the work at work and let home be home. Our jobs can stress us out. Try your best to not bring the stresses of work into your home life. As a couple you always want to be supportive of each other. Just make sure when talking about work it’s not becoming a routine vent to your partner.
4. DATE NIGHTS! Making time for one another can be difficult. Try putting a reoccurring event into your calendar! Either weekly, bi-weekly, or maybe monthly. Not only is it fun to spend quality time with your partner outside of the house, but studies have shown that dates help keep your long-term relationship passionate. Plus, who doesn’t want/need a little more passion in their lives?
3. Get Healthy. We’re not talking about going to the gym every day or going on a caveman diet. We’re talking about as a couple changing the way you look at your health. Try with something easy at first. Maybe it’s taking your dog for a walk at night. Possibly cooking together more which excludes the late night drive thru! Maybe you can pick up an activity together such as hiking, skiing, biking, camping, or even just a good ole game of ping pong! It’s all about setting realistic goals and something you both can enjoy it together. Plus everyone knows working out or changing your diet has a higher success rate when you have someone holing you accountable.
2. Put the phones down. Try your best to be in the present in 2016. Moments are constantly passing by because we are all too busy looking down at endless newsfeed on Facebook or funny cat videos (even though a good cat video is always a good laugh). Be present to your partner. They deserve your attention.
1. Save Money. Try putting a little away each month to save for something big. Whether that is a vacation together or maybe buying a pair of kayaks together! Brainstorm what you’d like to save for and set a financial goal!
Happy New Year to all of our family, friends, & clients! Wishing you all abundance, health, love, and tons of laughter.